Join our team
Move and Grow Physiotherapy provides a workplace that allows our staff to grow to their full potential.
If you join the Move and Grow Physiotherapy family you will join a team that is supportive, provides flexibility and allows you to work autonomously.
Commitment to flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
Here at Move and Grow Physiotherapy we believe that happy people heal, and happy staff help!
We aim to be as flexible as possible with hours of service that suit our clients as well as staff to manage work life-balance and live life to the fullest.
We support volunteers and are happy to discuss flexible arrangements to fit in with volunteer work.
Working alongside our resident therapy dog
Chilli-Dawg is always willing to spend time with staff as well as clients to spread his love as far as he can!
Did you know spending time with animals lowers stress hormone release and increases serotonin production!
Collaboration and mentoring available for less experienced staff
Experienced staff are always willing to share knowledge and where possible participate in joint sessions to facilitate learning.
Move and Grow Physiotherapy is committed to helping educate and support the next generation of therapists passionate about improving the lives of children with disabilities and their families.
Staff in-services and professional development opportunities
Move and Grow Physiotherapy is dedicated to continuing professional development and keeping up to date with new ways to support our families and values the importance of down time for learning and developing skills, included funded professional development opportunities.
Autonomous and interest driven workload
Staff are encouraged to express their particular interests and develop programs within these. For example some staff may focus on hydrotherapy, spasticity management or pilates within their practice.
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the form below and we will be in contact
- Provide physiotherapy services to children and Adults with disabilities in line with best practice modalities, including all documentation requirements, etc are completed
- Comply with the NDIS requirements of care delivery
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients, their families and support networks
- Work with clients and their family to assess, develop, implement and evaluate quality, evidence-based physiotherapy goals, interventions and treatment plans.
- Liaise with a range of healthcare professionals, education providers, equipment suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Work in a variety of settings, including: private clinic, homes, day cares, schools, hydrotherapy pools and community settings.
- Comply with, and uphold, the organisation’s Code of Conduct, Workplace Health and Safety requirements, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Assist with practice management, including administration, client bookings, infection control etc
- Other duties as reasonably requested.
- Experience or interest in developmental physiotherapy and enthusiasm for working with children.
- Professional or personal experience working with children and their families.
- Positive attitude towards all clients and their progress.
- Motivation to learn and contribute to innovative models of care.
- Creativity to develop engaging treatment programs for children and families.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to learn new computing systems to complete clinical notes, billing and administration.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required, including the requirement to travel.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Physiotherapy
- Valid registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Driver license and reliable personal transport
- Current Blue Card (working with children and young people) or a willingness to apply for a Blue Card
- Current satisfactory Police Check or ability to acquire this